- Have a lifetime warranty
- The cutting boards do NOT harbor bacteria & are Certified by the National Sanitary Foundation
- Eco-Friendly – made from materials that leave a low carbon footprint
- Made in USA – Duluth, MN
- Dishwasher safe
- The cutting boards can handle heat up to 350 degrees (NOT oven-safe but you can use it as a trivet)
- The cutting boards have a juice groove on one side to keep things tidy and a flat food prep surface on the other (the juice groove comes in handy when you are chopping foods like tomatoes for Bruschetta!)
- The cutting board measures 14.5″ x 11.25″
Why did I tell you all of this information? Because I love the cutting board so much that I want one of you to have one PLUS a $25 Amazon Gift Card. Yes, that’s right – I’m giving a Epicurean cutting board away with the Amazon gift card to one lucky person.
Fine Print: Giveaway will end on August 16, 2014 at 11:59pm EST. One winner will be chosen to win both the Epicurean cutting board and the $25 Amazon gift card. Total value of prize valued at $74.99. Cannot be redeemed for cash. No purchase necessary. Must be 18 years older and a resident of the U.S. The winner will be notified via email within 48 hours of the giveaway close. Winners will be announced on the blog post. The winner must respond within 48 hours of receiving the email or a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Epicurean or Amazon.Good Luck!