Welcome to this week’s Tasty Tuesdays’ Link Party! We’re so glad you’re joining us and sharing your wonderful recipes. Let me just get this out – it’s only the beginning of June and it’s already hot and humid here in Middle Georgia. Like in the 90’s, and then there’s that nasty heat index. I am already wishing for Fall! Seeing how that isn’t going to happen until at least late September here, I’m going to just cool off with these Summertime Frozen Treats that were linked up last week on the party.
How do you keep cool in the summer?
I love a good milkshake, and this Red, White, and Blue Crazy Milkshake is the ULTIMATE frozen drink for kids of all ages.
I’m quite sure I could eat a few of these Chocolate Dipped Ice Cream Sandwiches and not even feel a bit guilty. I love that the cookies are made from scratch.
Of course, I could eat a few of these Raspberry Chocolate Chip Frozen Yogurt Chia Cookie Sandwiches and feel a bit better about eating healthy. I mean yogurt is good for you as are chia seeds (and they’re bite-size!) Right?
Grab the 3 ingredients in this recipe for Strawberry Ice Cream made with Milk and in no time you’ll be enjoying a sweet treat.
Let’s Get to this Week’s Party!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.
[click_to_tweet tweet=”Share your #recipes on #TastyTuesdays Link Party. #foodbloggers #food #linky #linkup #foodies” quote=”Share the food, and tweet about this week’s Tasty Tuesdays’ Link Party!”]