Hello readers, Kristin from Marie Callender’s® here. Hope you enjoyed the rice casserole from last time! I am happy to be guest blogging for Lisa again. Just in time for fall, I have an easy
pumpkin pie recipe for you. I am proud to say that I am a loyal follower of the “pumpkin-anything” craze: pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin scented candles, pumpkin picking, pumpkin cheesecake and everything in between. Even though these days you can pretty much make anything pumpkin-flavored, you can never go wrong with a classic—pumpkin pie. A traditional dessert this good should be allowed to be enjoyed outside of Thanksgiving!
- Preheat your oven to 425° F
- Mix eggs, pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk, ginger, nutmeg and salt in a large bowl until well blended.
- Fit pastry shell into a 9-inch pie dish and pour pumpkin mixture into the crust.
- Place pie in your oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°F and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let the pie cool for 10 minutes.
- Add whipped cream and sprinkle chocolate shavings to garnish. Enjoy!