Frozen Lemonade Pie
Get ready to treat your family and friends to a slice of summer sunshine with this refreshingly delicious frozen lemonade pie recipe! Made with a graham cracker crust and a sweet and tart lemon filling, this pie will be the hit of any summer gathering.
-Vanilla Ice Cream
-Frozen Lemonade Concentrate
1. Crush the graham crackers into fine crumbs.
2. Add graham crackers crumbs into a mixing bowl with butter, cinnamon, and brown sugar. Combine ingreidents togeter and press the crust mixture into the pie plate.
3. Bake crust. Allow to cool.
4. Combine whipped topping, vanilla extract, ice cream, lemonade concentrate, and lemon extract. Mix all together.
5. Spread into the pie crust. Smooth out the filling.
6. Place into freezer and allow pie to chill and set.
I’m a self-proclaimed foodie, avid reader, crafter, wife, mother, and always a student. I'm here to bring you simple everyday recipes.
SIMPLE RECIPES FOR EVERYONE
Appetizers & Snacks
Slow Cooker & Instant Pot
One Pan & Sheet Pan Meals