Welcome to #Choctoberfest, a week long event of chocolate recipes. I think we can all agree on one thing this year… 2020 needs more chocolate. Plus, we’ve pooled our resources to bring you an exciting giveaway you don’t want to miss!
#Choctoberfest is our annual celebration of chocolate recipes, now in its 6th year. I’ve teamed up with some talented food bloggers to share dozens of milk, dark, and white chocolate dishes for this year’s virtual event.
This week I’ll be sharing three recipes! German Chocolate Brownies (Tuesday), Chocolate Caramel Pecan Turtle Biscotti (Wednesday) and finally on Friday, Chocolate Crinkle Cake Mix Cookies.
Follow #Choctoberfest on Social Media
Be sure to use the #Choctoberfest hashtag on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to follow along, and check out any of the blogs participating this year for even more chocolate goodness. You can also check out our #Choctoberfest Pinterest board, where we post chocolate recipes all year long.
The Giveaway Details
One lucky winner will receive a KitchenAid mixer – or if you already have a mixer you can instead opt to receive a KitchenAid gift card to purchase your choice of attachments or other kitchen tools. To enter, simply follow the directions here:
The fine print: Open worldwide to entrants who are 18+ (except where prohibited). Winner will receive a KitchenAid Classic Series 4.5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer or the equivalent in a gift card. Giveaway ends on October 16 at 11:59 PM Eastern. This giveaway is not sponsored by KitchenAid, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, or any other third party sites. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary. See terms & conditions for more information.
Check any of these blogs throughout the week for delicious chocolate recipes!
- Allison, Jess, and Sharon from Triple Chocolate Kitchen (#Choctoberfest organizers!)
- Karen from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Susan from The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Rebekah from Making Miracles
- Coleen from The Redhead Baker
- Marcelle from A Little Fish in the Kitchen
- Dorothy from Shockingly Delicious
- Stephanie from Long Distance Baking
- Lisa from Blogghetti
- Linda from 2 Cookin Mamas
- Erin from The Spiffy Cookie
- Audrey from That Recipe
- Maria from Living Ideas
- Kate from Kate’s Recipe Box
- Terri from Our Good Life
- Sarah from Sarah Cooks the Books
- Sue from Palatable Pastime
- April from Veggies First Then Dessert
- Wendy from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Kelley from Simply Inspired Meals
- Iris from A Fork on the Road
- Teri from The Freshman Cook
- Heather from Join Us, Pull up a Chair
- Angela from Bake It With Love
- Dedra from Queenslee Appétit
Monday’s #Choctoberfest Recipes
Connect with Blogghetti! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO BLOGGHETTI NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX EVERY WEEK!