Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
This Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole is simple to make and has all the flavors you love about the classic dish. It's a tasty dinner for any night of the week.
- 1 6 ounce package chicken stuffing mix
- 1 10.50 ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked and diced - about 3 cups
- 1 10 oz pkg of frozen broccoli florets (or 3 cups fresh broccoli florets)
- 2 cups ham cooked and diced
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a 2 quart casserole dish with nonstick spray.
Prepare stuffing as directed on package, and set aside.
In a large bowl mix soup and mustard together. Add in the diced chicken, ham, broccoli, and combine. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Pour into prepared casserole dish and top with the stuffing.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until heated through, and stuffing is golden brown.