Summertime Pasta Salad
This Summertime Pasta Salad is colorful, fresh and full of flavor from all of the vegetables and the zesty dressing. Not to mention, it's quick to make and is perfect for your next picnic or cookout.
- 1 12 oz box Ronzoni Garden Delight Tri-color Rotini
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 2 bell peppers I used yellow and red
- 1 cucumber seeded and sliced into quarters
- 1/2 - 1 cup diced sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 8oz bottle of zesty Italian dressing
- ** opitional or additional add-in vegetables: small broccoli florets diced or sliced onions, zucchini slices, cooked chicken or ham cubes, pepperoni slices
Cook pasta according to package direction and drain. Run cold water over pasta to chill a bit. Let drain and set aside.
While pasta is cooking prepare vegetables and place in large bowl. Add the cheese cubes
Once pasta is cooked and cooled, add to prepared vegetables and cheese, give it a toss.
Add 3/4 of the bottled dressing and toss to coat well. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Just before serving, mix the pasta salad and add the rest of the dressing if necessary. The pasta will have absorb some of the dressing so you may need to add a bit more.