Luke Bryan's Easy Chicken, Rice, and Tomato Bake
Luke Bryan’s easy chicken, rice, and tomato bake is one that’s sure to become a family favorite. This casserole has southwest flavors with black beans, yellow rice, chicken, and Red Gold® tomatoes with chilies, and covered in cheese and baked up to make a tasty comfort food dinner!
- 1 - 10 oz package yellow rice mix
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups cooked cubed chicken
- 1 - 15 oz can of black beans drained
- 1 - 10 oz. [Red Gold Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles - mild | http://www.redgoldtomatoes.com/]
- 2 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare rice according to package directions.
Meanwhile, saute' onion, green pepper and carrot in hot oil in medium skillet over medium heat 10 minutes.
Combine hot cooked rice, onion mixture, chicken, beans, diced tomatoes, 1 1/2 cups cheese in large bowl.
Spoon into lightly greased 9 x 13 baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees covered for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.