Slow Cooker Everything Seasoning Pot Roast
This slow cooker everything seasoning pot roast is cooked with fire-roasted tomatoes and onions.
- 1 2.5 - 3 pounds chuck roast, trimmed of visible fat
- 1 tablespoon Everything but Salt Seasoning (from FlavorGod)
- 1 medium onion, sliced on the thick side
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can fire-roasted tomatoes (do not drain)
Season both sides of roast with Everything but Salt Seasoning. Place roast in slow cooker
Add sliced onions, garlic, and can of fire-roasted tomatoes.
Cover, and let cook on LOW for 6-8 hours (or on high for 4-6 hours). Shred meat if desired, or serve in large pieces.
I have used various cuts of beef roasts with wonderful results if you can't get a chuck roast. The thicker the roast, the longer it will need to cook.
Substitute canned diced tomatoes for the fire-roasted, if desired.