3 Ingredient Strawberry Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
This 3 Ingredient Strawberry Cream Cheese Fruit Dip is light, creamy, and perfect for dipping fruit, cookies, and more. It's loved by all kids and adult alike and takes just 5 minutes to make.
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 8 ounce container of whipped cream cheese (plain)
- 1 7 ounce container of marshmallow fluff
- 1 small box strawberry Jello (sugar free is what I used)
In a mixing bowl, beat together the whipped cream cheese and the marshmallow fluff until combined. Add in the box of jello powder and mix until well combined.
Spoon fruit dip into a serving bowl. Serve immediately or cover and chill in the refrigerator for later. Serve with assorted fruit, cookies, and more.
- If you can't find or don't have the whipped cream cheese, use a softened (room temp) block of cream cheese. Whip with a mixer prior to adding the fluff. This will give the cream cheese an airy texture.
- Substitute any flavor of jello for the strawberry. Lemon, is great and so is lime.
- Serve with firm fruits as they are easier to dip.
- Make ahead and store covered in the refrigerator.