Loaded Cauliflower Casserole
Keto Loaded Cauliflower Casserole is packed with creamy cheesy goodness and bacon. This delicious side dish is quick and easy to make with all the flavors of a loaded baked potato without all the carbs.
Servings: 6 servings
- 4 cups cauliflower florets, cut into bite sized pieces
- 6 ounces cream cheese, cut into chunks
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 ½ cups Italian cheese blend, shredded
- 4 strips cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
Place the top oven rack in the center position and preheat the oven to 400°F.
Place chopped cauliflower in a large pot with half a cup of water. Steam cauliflower for around 6-7 minutes, until fork-tender. Remove from heat and transfer cauliflower into a cold water bath to prevent further cooking. Drain well and pat dry.
Transfer steamed cauliflower to a large bowl and add cream cheese, heavy cream, butter, garlic powder, and dried dill. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and toss to combine.
Transfer to an oven-safe casserole dish and top with shredded cheese blend and crumbled bacon. Place in preheated oven and roast until cheese is melted and nicely browned on top, around 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and serve immediately topped with fresh chives.
- Substitute Monterey Jack and cheddar for the Italian cheese blend. Or, use your favorite blend of cheeses.
- If you don't have cream cheese, you can use sour cream.
- If you have leftover roasted cauliflower, use it in place of the fresh or frozen.
- Add broccoli or replace cauliflower with broccoli.