Thank you for your interest in writing for Blogghetti! I would love to collaborate with you. Posts that are accepted for a guest blog post should meet the following guidelines:
your post should…
- Your post should be original content, never before published on the internet, or be published after on any other site. Please familiarize yourself with Blogghetti’s content and style before submitting a post.
- Be between 500 and 1,000 words. Please edit your post before submitting. Posts that require excessive editing may be rejected.
- Feature at least two good quality photographs sized 700 pixels wide. (And they must be photographs taken BY you, not from Flickr, Google images or a stock image site, etc.)
- You may watermark your photos with your own watermark if you choose. Feature images will be labeled with a post title by Blogghetti and all images will contain Blogghetti’s watermark in addition to your own.
- Focus on:
- Recipes (including but not limited to quick meals, slow cooker recipes, freezer meals, family favorites)
- Kitchen DIY tips and tricks, time-saving techniques, homemade mixes, etc.
- Contain a link or links back to your blog or website (no more than 3 total). I reserve the right to add relevant links as well, or to remove irrelevant links.
- Feature a brief bio (less than 100 words), to be included at the end of the post. You may include one (200 x 200) profile picture.
- Maintain a voice that is positive, upbeat and welcoming.
your post should not…
- Be an adaptation or reinterpretation of someone else’s work.
- Contain affiliate links
- Maintain a voice that is negative, alienating or exclusionary.
- Blogghetti reserves the right to edit photographs, recipes, posts and bios.
- Submitting a post, recipe or photos does not guarantee that it will be published.
- No compensation is made for guest posts. Published posts are the property of Blogghetti and will receive the same social media promotion as those written by me.
- I will gladly share guest posts on (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, and in the newsletter. Likewise, it is encouraged that you promote the guest post on social media.
How to Submit Your Post/Recipe…
- Please email [email protected] with your proposed guest post, including sample photography.
- If I feel like your post/recipe is a good fit for the site, I’ll ask you to submit it to me as a HMTL file with at least 2 photographs sized 700 pixels wide.
If you have questions or would like to discuss a possible guest post, feel free to email me: