Banana Split Smoothie Bowls #Back2School
This Banana Split Smoothie Bowl is your answer to a simple, delicious & healthy breakfast. Filled with all the flavors of an banana split sundae but made with creamy coconut milk yogurt& fresh fruit.
- 8 oz coconut milk yogurt or your favorite yogurt
- 1 1/2 tsp Barlean's Omega Pals Sensational Straw-nana Flax oil
- 1-2 tbsp raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 2-3 strawberries sliced
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 1 small banana sliced,
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1-2 tbsp pineapple tidbits
In a small bowl, blend together the yogurt, honey, and Barlean's Omega Pals Sensational Straw-nana Flax oil.
In rows, add toppings and serve.
If desired, instead of mixing the flax oil with the yogurt, drizzle it over the assembled smoothie bowl.
Smoothie bowls may be prepared the night before.
Change up the fruits.