Easy Homemade Peach Salsa
This easy homemade peach salsa is bursting with summer flavor and perfect for any backyard summer BBQ. Whether you dip tasty chips in the salsa or use it as a topping for grilled chicken, it's a winner.
- 2 cans 28 oz canned peaches, in syrup, drained
- 1 medium red onion diced finely
- 1 red bell pepper diced finely
- 1 jalapeno pepper diced and include some seeds for spice, if desired
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon Chili Powder more to taste
- juice of 1 lime
Chop the peaches into small pieces and add them in a bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
Stir and taste to see if you need to add more chili powder if you prefer.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.