Roasted Vegetables with Italian Sausage
A one pan meal of Italian Sausages, carrots, potaotes, onions, and bell peppers all roasted in the oven with a rosemary, Parmesan cheese, and Dijon dressing. Simple, delicious, and clean-up is a breeze!
- 1 pkg 18 oz Italian sausages, cut in 2 inch pieces (4-5 sausages)
- 2 cups potatoes cut in one inch cubes
- 2 carrots peeled and cut in one inch pieces
- 2 bell peppers cut into strips, about a half inch wide (use whatever colors you prefer)
- 1 large onion sliced into strips
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick spray.
Add the sausage, potatoes, carrots, peppers, and onion into a large mixing bowl**.
In a separate small bowl whisk olive oil and Dijon mustard together. Add the rosemary, garlic, Parmesan, Italian seasoning (crush between fingers to refresh the flavors), salt and black pepper (to taste), whisk until well combined.
Pour over sausage mixture and toss until everything is coated. I find using my hands easier to get everything coated. Pour the mixture onto baking sheet and spread evenly.
Bake 30-45 minutes until sausage is cooked through and potatoes are golden and tender. Give it a stir once or twice during the baking time to help the sausages and vegetables to evenly brown and not stick to the pan.