Cucumber and Onion Salad
This is my healthier version of my childhood favorite, there is just something about the cucumber and onion combo that is wonderfully good.
- 1 cucumbers peeled and sliced thin
- 1/2 onion sliced very thin
- 1/8 cup of a good olive oil
- 1/8 cup of red-wine vinegar
- garlic powder to taste
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- add salt to taste if you feel the need to (I never do)
In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
Chill for at least 20 – 30 minutes before serving. This will make about 2 servings.