Slow Cooker Vegetarian Spicy Cheese Dip
This Slow Cooker Vegetarian Spicy Cheese Dip is full of flavor and spice. It's a perfect cheesy dip for game day or movie night snacking
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced jalapenos
- 1 jar (15.5 ounces) medium chunky salsa (you can use mild or hot, too)
- 1 box (32 ounces) Velvetta cheese, cut into long strips or chunks
- 1 1/2 teaspoons [https://blogghetti.com/homemade-taco-seasoning-a-lesson-on-whats-in-that-packet/]homemade taco seasoning
Be sure to drain and rinse the black beans.
In a slow cooker, combine all ingredients and cover. Cook for 1 1/2 - 2 hours on LOW, stirring every 30 minutes. The cheese dip is done when the cheese is melted and the dip is smooth and warmed.
Serve with tortilla chips or cut up veggies.