Air Fryer Grilled Peaches
Air Fryer Grilled Peaches are a simple summer dessert and take no time at all to make. Loaded with a cinnamon sugar filling, these peaches will be a favorite!
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 peaches
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, for serving
- Honey, for serving
Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees. Prepare the air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray.
In a small bowl, cut together the brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter until well blended.
With a sharp knife, halve and pit each peach. Brush each peach half with a bit of the olive oil. Place peaches into the air fryer basket with the cut side down. Cook the peaches in the air fryer for 7 to 12 minutes, depending on the wattage of your machine and the firmness of the peaches, until caramelized on top.
Carefully open the air fryer and turn the peaches over using a large spoon. Place a spoonful of the butter mixture in each peach.
Cook an additional 3-5 minutes or until they begin to caramelize on top
Serve immediately topped with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, or a drizzle of honey, if desired.
Tips Tricks and FAQs
- Use slightly under rip peaches. Using ripe or overripe fruit will result in a mushy grilled fruit.
- Try other fruits with this recipe like nectarines, plums, apricots and apples.
- Cooked grilled peaches do not freeze well.
- Don't use canned peaches for this recipe.