Air Fryer Sausage Balls
Air Fryer Sausage Balls are an easy and delicious appetizer or make-ahead breakfast. Sausage Balls are definitely a crowd pleaser for any party or gathering.
Servings: 24 sausage balls
- 1 pound breakfast sausage, pork sausage, or your favorite sausage
- 3 cups Bisquick
- 2 cups freshly shredded sharp cheddar cheese
In a stand mixer, food processor, or by hand, combine the sausage, baking mix, and cheese until well blended.
Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees. Using a 1 1/2 tablespoon scoop place sausage balls about 1 inch apart in the air fryer basket. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden.
Tips, Tricks. and FAQs
- Use whatever type of sausage you like
- Any shredded cheese will work.
- Prepare sausage balls but do not bake - flash freeze and store in freezer safe container for up to a month. Cook as directed in recipe.
- Can be made in the oven: Bake at 400 degrees for about 12-15 minutes.
- Great to make for breakfasts.
- Perfect for holiday parties, game day food, and brunches.