Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas are easy and only take 30 minutes to cook. Everything is made on one sheet pan for easy cleanup, and perfect for busy weeknight dinners!
Let’s face it, dinner takes time to plan, shop, and prep. When we don’t, we will either go out to eat, or order in some overly priced and maybe not-so-good for you food. When you can have a meal on the table in 40 minutes (10 is prep time), dinner is a snap, and much better for you (and your wallet.)
These Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas are super delicious, and your family will love them. You can make the prep time even easier by buying the already thin cut steak strips that are marketed for stir-fry, and loading up on the veggies in the recipe from your grocery store salad bar. Or, if your store has a section for packaged fresh cut veggies, you’ll find peppers and onions in containers already cut perfectly for this recipe (and others.)
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1¼ lbs skirt steak, sliced thinly in ¼-inch strips across the grain
- 3 bell peppers, seeded and thinly sliced (whatever colors your prefer)
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 6 taco flour tortillas
- fresh lime juice
- fresh chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, and lightly spray a large baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- Prepare the fajita seasoning by combining the chili powder, cumin, paprika, and pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together the steak strips, peppers, onions and garlic.
- Drizzle meat and vegetables with olive oil and gently toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with seasoning over mixture, a little at a time and tossing to coat evenly.
- Spread the steak and vegetable mixture on baking sheet, evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until steak is done and vegetables are tender.
- During the last 5 minutes of baking, I like to place the tortillas (wrapped in aluminum foil) in oven to heat.
- Once your pan is removed from the oven, you can drizzle fresh lime juice over the fajitas, and garnish with fresh chopped cilantro,totally optional.
- Serve in tortillas with your favorite fajita toppings.
Connect with Blogghetti! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO BLOGGHETTI NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX EVERY WEEK!