Welcome to this week’s Tasty Tuesdays’ Link Party where we are dishing the best recipes. Each week, food bloggers link up their very best and tasty recipes and we want you to join us! If you’re a food blogger, share your delicious recipes on the link party. Not a blogger? No worries, this party is for you, too. Why? Because, here you can find tasty dishes to add to your menus.
It is #Choctoberfest week in the food blogger world, and that means you will see hundreds of chocolate, both sweet and savory, recipes this week. The week started with an awesome giveaway from our amazing sponsors (be sure to enter), and today I shared my recipe for Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti on the blog. Keeping with the theme and with Halloween approaching, I’m featuring four delicious chocolate Halloween treats.
First up are these cute Witch Hat Cookies from Dizzy Busy and Hungry
Next, Cooking with Carlee shows us how to make Ghosts in the Graveyard Trifle.
Marilyn’s Treats shares Kitchen Sink Halloween Bark with us.
Finally, this yummy Halloween Fudge from A Pinch of Joy rounds out the features this week.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.
[click_to_tweet tweet=”#TastyTuesdays Link Party is live! #Foodbloggers link up your delicious recipes! #food #recipes #foodies #linkparty #linkup #linky” quote=”Let others know about this week’s Tasty Tuesdays’ Link Party! “]