This Kielbasa and Zucchini with Fire-Roasted Tomatoes is an easy skillet meal on its own, but it can be served over rice or pasta. A simple and delicious weeknight meal that comes together fast.
This post has been sponsored by Farberware Cookware, however, all opinions are my own. #ad #Farberware #MyFamilyCooks #Giveaway
Life just got a bit busier with the holiday season in full gear. Work, school, family, homework, chores, etc all are still here and needing full attention, but now we’ve got to add holiday shopping, meal planning, and decorating. So. So. Much. To. Do. The last thing you want to think about is dinner each and every night. Oh, and then add doing the dishes to that, who has time for all of this! Time or not, all of it needs to be done.
I’ve got an easy meal to help with the cooking and clean up for you! This Kielbasa and Zucchini with Fire-Roasted Tomatoes Skillet Meal is not only a one-pan meal, the clean up couldn’t be easier with the skillet I am using. The Farberware Glide Cookware set is amazing with its non-stick feature and all of the pieces are dishwasher safe.
Meal prep for this recipe is easy as well, chop up the zucchini, red bell pepper, and onion while the kielbasa is browning in the skillet. Remove the meat to a paper towel lined plate when it’s browned and add the vegetables to the skillet. Saute a few minutes, add the tomatoes and seasonings cooking till the zucchini is tender-crisp. Serve over rice or pasta. Okay, so that’s two pans you have to use but the main part is in all one skillet.
Skillet meals are great for busy nights, and give you more time to do what you need to do plus spend time with your family. Check out the features of this fabulous cookware set below, and enter the giveaway to win an 11-piece Farberware Glide Cookware set!
- 1 pkg Kielbasa link (or Beef Smoked Sausage link), sliced into half-moon shapes
- 2 - 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 small-medium zucchini, cut into quarters then chopped
- 2 (15 oz) cans of fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat and then add the kielbasa. Brown kielbasa a few minutes, then remove with slotted spoon to a paper towel lined plate.
- Add the zucchini, red bell pepper, and onion to the skillet with the grease from the kielbasa. Add the 1 tablespoon olive oil, if needed. Saute the vegetables until the onions are tender. Add the garlic and cook for about one minute more.
- Add fire-roasted tomatoes, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and the kielbasa to the skillet. Mix and cook over medium heat until heated through, and the zucchini is tender-crisp, about 15 minutes.
- Serve over rice or pasta.
12 Days of Christmas Giveaways – Day 2
Juggling Act Mama has 12 days of amazing giveaways happening from now until Christmas Eve, so be sure to check them all out!
Some of the items below contain affiliate links; I am a participant a variety of affiliate programs, including in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. However, I only promote things that I love and think you will love, too. For more information, please see our Disclosure Policy.
Today’s giveaway is an awesome 11-piece Farberware Glide Cookware Set, and it is awesome! Here’s what’s included in the set:
- 2 sauce pans
- 1 Dutch oven
- 2 skillets
- 3 lids
- slotted turner, slotted spoon, pasta fork
The Farberware Glide Cookware Set has a lot o f great features, including:
- Oven safe to 350° F
- Dishwasher safe for easy clean-up
- Shatter-resistant glass lids
- Comfortable handles for a confident grip
- Copper color accents on handles and lid knobs
- Lifetime Warranty
Farberware Copper Cookware Giveaway
Official Rules and Conditions: One winner will be receive an 11-piece Farberware Copper Cookware set. Open to US residents to adults 18+. One (1) winner will be chosen. Prize must be claimed within 48 hours of announcement or a new winner will be drawn. Prize will be delivered by the sponsor, Farberware. All entries will be verified. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Rafflecopter, or any other entity unless otherwise specified. Giveaway ends 12/14/2018. Enter using the widget below.
Be sure to check out all the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways happening at Juggling Act Mama December 1-12, 2018!
Connect with Blogghetti! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO BLOGGHETTI NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX EVERY WEEK!
Other great #12DaysofChristmas giveaways can be found on the sidebar to the right of this post! Check them all out and enter! Share with your friends, too.