This week on Tasty Tuesdays’ Link Party, I am featuring four recipes that are N0-Bake Desserts! I mean, it’s still so hot here that I have been craving sweets but definitely do not want to be heating up the oven. No baking required is the best way to keep the house cooler and get my cravings in.
If this is your first time visiting the link party, welcome! Each week, food bloggers link up their very best and tasty recipes and we want you to join us! If you’re a food blogger, share your delicious recipes on the link party. Not a blogger? No worries, this party is for you, too. Why? Because, here you can find tasty dishes to add to your menus.
My features for the week:
OMG This Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie from The Painted Apron has got to be good with a name like that! Just look at all of the yumminess.
I am in love with this No-Bake S’mores in a Jar treat from Home Cooking Memories. I love marshmallow and chocolate ganache so this is a real winner.
Lou-Lou Girls have my taste buds on this No-Bake Strawberry Lasagna with fresh strawberries. This dessert looks refreshing and so pretty.
Frozen Root Beer Float Pie is delicious twist on the drink. I want a slice right now! Get the recipe from Cindy’s Online Recipe Box.
Let others know about this week’s Tasty Tuesdays’ Link Party!
Let’s get the party started!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.