Slow Cooker Broccoli and Sausage Mac n' Cheese Casserole
Slow Cooker Broccoli and Sausage Mac n' Cheese Casserole will become a family favorite quickly. This easy to make casserole is a flavorful one-pot meal using your favorite smoked sausage with fire-roasted tomatoes.
- 1 box (1 lb.) elbow noodles
- 1 pkg smoked sausage, sliced into one-inch pieces
- 1 cup fresh broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 can (15 oz) diced fire-roasted tomatoes
- 3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can (13 oz) evaporated milk
- 1 cup milk
Boil and drain the noodles according to package directions for al dente. You want to under cook the pasta so that it won't become mushy or overcook in the slow cooker.
Spray slow cooker with non-stick spray.
Add the elbow noodles into the slow cooker.
Add the rest of the ingredients into the slow cooker and give it all a good stir.
Turn slow cooker to low and cook for two hours. Serve and enjoy!