Trying to come up with great gift ideas for the home chef in your life can be hard, but no worries! Here are 12 great ideas that will delight any home cook.
Welcome to the 5th annual 12 Days of Holiday Ideas event, hosted by Shirley of Intelligent Domestications and Erlene of My Pinterventures Between Nov. 11th and December 6th there will be hundreds of new ideas shared by over 55 Co-host bloggers!
Go here to see our kick-off collection of Holiday ideas as well as all of this years talented participating DIY and Foodie Blogs. Download this years November and December calendars with all of the topics and dates so you can make plans to watch for ideas!
Check out the rest of the gift guides linked up at the bottom of this post.
Now, let’s get to my gift guide for you. It’s filled with items that I either have or really want to have. Any home chef would love to have these items, in my opinion. Please note that if you purchase any of the items from the links below, I may earn a small commission as an Amazon Affiliate. It will not affect the price you pay at all.
12 Great Gift Ideas for the Home Chef in Your Life
1. I can’t live without my KitchenAid Stand Mixer. It’s the most used small appliance I own and love. It can do so much and save so much time. From mixing cake and cookie batters to kneading bread dough to shredding cooked chicken in a flash. Add attachments like the pasta maker and you are making your own pasta super fast. It’s my top pick for your home cook!
2. Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker will change your life! You can make your own breakfast sandwiches and change them up with fillings for everyone to have something different. I love that the parts are removable to wash in the dishwasher!
3. I’m not even sure what I would do without this Lodge Cast Iron Dutch Oven in my kitchen. It’s 7.5 quarts and makes a ton of soup and chili. It’s also perfect to brown up a pot roast and then roast it in the oven to fork tender delicious.
4. Does the cook in your life have an Instant Pot but haven’t used it much yet? If so, maybe they need some inspiration from this cookbook,
The Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook. It’s full of Easy Recipes for Fast & Healthy Meals.
5. Perhaps, you know someone who wants an Instant Pot. This one has been getting rave reviews and is quite large (6 qt) and is a SEVEN appliances in ONE! Check out this Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Appliance.
6. This Personalized Wooden Cutting Board would make a wonderful gift for someone who loves to cook.
7. Or, how about this gorgeous Personalized Wooden Spoon? I would love a set of these!
8. I have this Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker K-Cup Pod and it’s another small appliance in my kitchen (and life) that I can’t do without. I use it to make coffee, of course, but also to get hot water for tea and to use in cooking when a cup is needed.
9. This Wall Mounted Wine Rack with bottle and glass holder plus 6 cute wine glass charms is the perfect gift for the wine drinkers on your gift list.
10. If your home chef is a fan of the show Fixer Upper, they will love to cook recipes from Joanna’s cookbook, Magnolia Table: A Collection of Recipes for Gathering.
11. Get those kids in the kitchen with you! Check out this cookbook, Cooking Class: 57 Fun Recipes Kids Will Love to Make (and Eat!) The kids will have fun and you’ll love making memories with them.
12. GoWISE USA 5.8-QT, 8-in-1 Digital Air Fryer and 50 Recipes for your Air Fryer Book will be the perfect gift for anyone who has been wanting an air fryer. I love mine! I make bagels, wings, and roasted potatoes in it all the time, plus so many other great recipes.
How many of these items do you now want for yourself? Great gift ideas like these can and usually do lead to other great gifts for the people on your list.
Come back Wednesday where the theme of the day is “Survival Guides”, and mine is all about giving you a stress free guide to surviving Christmas dinner. Comes with FREE printable charts and planning sheets.
Connect with Blogghetti! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!