Pretzel Rolo Turtles are simple and delicious with only three ingredients and three easy steps. They’re a gooey, chocolaty, sweet & salty crunchy treat that everyone will love.
I just love simple recipes where I can whip them up in no time at all. These Pretzel Rolo Turtle candies are just that kind of recipe. Personally, I love to make them when the sweet/salty craving hits. They sure don’t last long in the house, as fast as I make them – they are gone! The sweet/salty treats are not just super for snacking, they make a great gift or a yummy addition to the holiday treat trays. For gift-giving, I like to fill a mason jar with the candies and tie a nice ribbon around the jar. It’s simple, yet the homemade goodness inside show you took the time to make something just for them.
The recipe couldn’t be easier – pretzels on baking sheet, top with Rolo candy, bake for a couple of minutes, and then smoosh a pecan half on top. Done.
- 20 miniature pretzels squares,
- 20 Rolo candies, unwrapped
- 20 pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On prepared baking sheet, arrange the pretzels; place one RoloRolo on top of each pretzel.
- Place the tray in the oven for about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove the pan and carefully smoosh one pecan on top of each Rolo.
- Let cool so the chocolate hardens back up.