Welcome to this week’s Tasty Tuesdays’ Link Party where we are dishing the best recipes. Each week, food bloggers link up their very best and tasty recipes and we want you to join us! If you’re a food blogger, share your delicious recipes on the link party. Not a blogger? No worries, this party is for you, too. Why? Because, here you can find tasty dishes to add to your menus.
Last week was filled with all things #Choctoberfest, and I hope you were able to find new recipes to make and share. There were so many recipes that I was drooling over, pinning, and saving. This week, it’s all about October treats as we near Halloween.
Let’s start with Spooktacular Halloween Crack Candy from Faith, Hope, Love, and Luck is a total winner.
Crunchy Halloween Monster Munch from 3 Boys and a Dog not only looks yummy, but it’s easy for kids to help make.
Dia de los Muertos Sugar Cookies from The Monday Box are beautifully decorated and almost too pretty to eat…almost!
Goblin Potion Healthy Halloween Smoothie from Clean and Scentsible is super delicious and perfect for any kid (of all ages)
Chocolate Sugar Cookie Spiders from Delightful E Made are just too cute to be frightened of.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.