Welcome to this week’s Tasty Tuesdays’ Link Party where we are dishing up the best recipes. Each week, food bloggers link up their very best and tasty recipes and we want you to join us! If you’re a food blogger, share your delicious recipes on the link party. Not a blogger? No worries, this party is for you, too. Why? Because, here you can find tasty dishes to add to your menus.
School is out for the summer in most areas and that means we may have to up our game with recipe ideas to keep them from getting bored with the same old foods. I’ve chosen four delicious recipes this week that are all kid-friendly (and grown-up friendly too) and the kids will havae fun eating and can even help make.
My features for the week:
Easy S’mores Waffles from Live Love Texas
BBQ Pizza Bagel Bites from The Jenny Evolution
Party Panache, Kid Friendly Charcuterie Buffet from The Painted Apron
Patriotic Cereal Treats from Walking on Sunshine
Let’s get the party started!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Tammy from Creative K Kids (Blog)**
**Audrey from That Recipe (Blog)**
**Lisa from Blogghetti (Blog)**
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Oh Lisa, I am thrilled to see my Kid Friendly Charcuterie Buffet as a feature, thank you! And thank you for hosting this foodie share party every Tuesday! Have a delicious week!
Jen @Cincy Shopper says
Thank you for the party this week!
Lois Christensen says
Thank you for featuring my Patriotic Rice Krispy Stars this week!