Welcome to this week’s Tasty Tuesdays’ Link Party where we are dishing up the best recipes. Each week, food bloggers link up their very best and tasty recipes and we want you to join us! If you’re a food blogger, share your delicious recipes on the link party. Not a blogger? No worries, this party is for you, too. Why? Because, here you can find tasty dishes to add to your menus.
This week it’s all about convenience of the “one-pot” meal. Whether it’s an air fryer, instant pot, crock pot, or a Dutch oven, cooking an entire meal in one vessel rocks in my world. Clean-up is a breeze and dinner is ready when you need it to be. I’m featuring two breakfast recipes and two yummy soups for you to try.
My features for the week:
Instant Pot Steel Cut Oats from Pots and Planes
Air Fryer Raspberry and Cream French Toast Pockets from Fluster Buster
One-Pot Cajun Shrimp Chowder from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
Slow Cooker Potato Soup from Kate Moving Forward
Let’s get the party started!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Tammy from Creative K Kids (Blog)**
**Audrey from That Recipe (Blog)**
**Lisa from Blogghetti (Blog)**
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.
Thank you for featuring my recipe for Instant pot Steel cut oats, and of course for hosting this great link party. Hope your week is fantastic
Colleen - Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck says
Thanks for sharing my One-Pot Cajun Shrimp Chowder this week! One-pot recipes truly are the best!!!
This week I am sharing a Pistachio Bread with Walnuts, Baileys Irish Cream Cheesecake and a BBQ Brisket Shepherds Pie. thanks for hosting. Have a lovely evening!
Kimberley Pereda says
Tasty foodie to serve in our table. All the dishes are mouthwatering. The shrimp chowder, potato soup and French toast is make me crave. Everyone should cook this. Simple and easy yet special and delicious.
what a terrific blog thanks for sharing this nice one..
Cole Beasley says
Looking for easy to cook and healthy breakfast, and I found this very simple recipe called Instant Pot Steel Cut Oats. You can add your favorite fruits to add flavor and it really blends well with the taste of the oats.
Amazing recipes. Just loved them.
Keep posting more.