It’s another week of Tasty Tuesdays’ Link Party and we couldn’t be happier that you’re here sharing it with us. This week, I’m in the mood for soup and our wonderful bloggers have made it easy for me to have a variety of flavors to get my fix.
Welcome to this week’s Tasty Tuesdays’ Link Party where we are dishing up the best recipes. Each week, food bloggers link up their very best and tasty recipes and we want you to join us! If you’re a food blogger, share your delicious recipes on the link party. Not a blogger? No worries, this party is for you, too. Why? Because, here you can find tasty dishes to add to your menus.
My features for the week:
7-ingredient broken spaghetti pasta soup from Faith, Hope, Love, and Luck Survived Despite a Whiskered Accomplice has the perfect soup for my family. There’s chicken and pasta plus leftovers turn into a creamy soup, which I love!
Walking on Sunshine’s potato and corn chowder will be great for the middle of winter comfort food cravings and it’s made in the slow cooker!
Slow cooker creamy chicken tortilla soup from Simply Designing would great for a Taco Tuesday change-up.
Mommy Hates Cooking shares her gluten-free Instant Pot lasagna soup and it’s so easy to make! I really need to get myself an Instant Pot…
Let’s get the party started!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.