Welcome to this week’s Tasty Tuesdays’ Link Party! We’re so glad you’re joining us. As summer is approaching and the temperatures are rising, summertime drinks are on my mind. This week I am featuring three drinks that will help you stay cool this summer.
What delicious recipes are you sharing with us this week?
Key Lime Pie Smoothie from My Recipe Treasures
Frosted Lemonade from Delightful E Made
Strawberry Smashed Cocktail Recipe from Home Made Lovely
Let’s get to this week’s party!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Tammy from Creative K Kids (Blog)**
**Audrey from That Recipe (Blog)**
**Lisa from Blogghetti (Blog)**
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
[clickToTweet tweet=”#Linkup your #recipes on this week’s #TastyTuesdays #linkparty #foodbloggers #food #foodies” quote=”Share the love and tweet about this week’s Tasty Tuesdays’ Link Party”]
Thank you for the feature. I love Tasty Tuesdays. Thank you for your work in hosting the party.
Jhuls | The Not So Creative Cook says
Thank you so much for hosting!! Have a wonderful time!