Your Taco Tuesday just got better with these easy Grilled Chicken Tacos with a homemade taco seasoning.
Tuesdays and Thursdays in our house call for simple, quick, and flavorful meals. Those two days of the week are our late dinner evenings and the last thing I want to be doing is cooking a meal late. Even worse, doing the dishes late. When the weather is great, I love to fire up the grill and make these grilled chicken tacos. Rainy days, I just pull out my grill pan and use that.
The thing I love about these grilled chicken tacos is that everything inside the shell is either cooked fresh or made fresh. The homemade taco seasoning is a staple in our house and so are the ingredients for this easy blender salsa. In fact, in the time that it takes to grill the chicken, you can make the salsa – it’s that easy. The chicken tacos are ready in less than 30 minutes and there is minimal cleanup. Perfect!
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with the taco seasoning; set aside.
- For this recipe I will either use my grill pan or an outdoor grill. Preheat your grill and if using a grill pan*, add the 1 tablespoon oil to the pan.
- Grill chicken until cooked through. Remove to cutting board and slice (or shred) the chicken into thin strips.
- While the chicken is cooking, prepare your taco toppings.
- Assemble your chicken tacos and enjoy!