This post is sponsored in conjunction with #SpringSweetsWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to help in the creation of the #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
Individual servings of these No Bake Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Cups do not disappoint. Easy to make for desserts, brunches, or when the cheesecake craving hits.
This is my last recipe for #SpringSweetsWeek and it’s a super easy, no bake dessert. I actually made this recipe in place of another one I was going to do. You see, originally the Strawberry Cheesecake filling was going to be individual parfaits. I found phyllo cups made from graham crackers in my grocer’s freezer section, and it hit me – make this recipe even easier by using already baked graham cracker cups.
Who doesn’t love a good no bake recipe when you can get cheesecake from it? The filling for these mini cups is easier than you think to whip together. Don’t let the directions of “whisking the heavy cream till soft peaks form” scare you away. Its easy.
I promise, it is.
Now, my favorite part of this recipe is the vanilla extract I used. Adams Extract, one of the week’s wonderful sponsors, sent a bottle of their vanilla extract, along with lemon flavoring and box of food coloring for me to play around with. The vanilla is amazing, ya’ll! Strong but not overpowering. It was perfect for this cheesecake filling. I can’t wait to try the food coloring out on some eggs for Easter!
Tips for this Recipe:
This recipe is easy but if you’ve never beat heavy cream to form soft peaks, you’re going to think it’s a bit more than you can do. Wrong. Your stand mixer will do all the work, you just have to watch the time and check for the soft peaks. If you don’t have a stand mixer, you can use an handheld electric mixer, it will take a bit longer but it works the same.
There is no need to thaw or bake the phyllo cups as they are already baked. While you are preparing the filling the cups will thaw perfectly.
Add the sliced strawberries just before serving, or their juices will discolor the filling.
These are best served same day, as the filling will soften the cups the next day. They are still yummy to eat, just not crisp.No Bake Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Cups are a delightful dessert for any cheesecake lover.
Be sure to enter the giveaway below for a chance to win some fabulous prize packages from our sponsors.
- 2 package (15 count each) mini graham cracker phyllo cups
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp Adams Best Vanilla Extract
- Sliced fresh strawberries
- Lay the phyllo cups out onto a sheet pan or serving tray, set aside. No need to thaw or bake the cups.
- In a stand mixer using the whisk attachment, beat the heavy cream until it forms soft peaks. Gently spoon the cream out of the mixing bowl it another bowl, and set aside.
- In the bowl you beat the cream in, add cream cheese, sugar and vanilla and whisk until mixture is smooth.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream by hand, using a rubber spatula, into the cream cheese mixture.
- Put the bowl back on the stand mixer, and whisk until combined and smooth.
- Spoon filling into a plastic bag, cutting off the tip, and pipe into each phyllo cup. OR, you can use a spoon to fill each phyllo cup.
- Place pan/tray in the refrigerator for 1hour to set.
- Before serving, top each cup with sliced strawberries.
- Best eaten same day as the cups will start to get soft from the filling.
Our #SpringSweetsWeek sponsors are helping us give away some great prizes. Thank you so much Swiss Diamond, Dixie Crystals, Nancy’s Yogurt, Sprinkle Pop, Adams Extracts, Barleans, Melissa’s Produce, and PEEPS® for your generosity.
Check out the amazing prizes you can win in our #SpringSweetsWeek Giveaway in this post!
Saturday #SpringSweetsWeek Recipes
- Aquavit-Scented Blood Orange Galette by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Easy PEEPS fruit bouquet by Creative Southern Home
- Fresh Strawberry Pie by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Hummingbird Cupcakes by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Lemon Tea Cake Cookies by The Speckled Palate
- No Bake Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Cups by Blogghetti
- Orange Smoothie Recipe with Pineapple & Basil by Sweet Beginnings
- Pastel PEEPS Mini Pudding Pies by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- PB Marshmallow Peep Blondies by Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats
- PEEP S’Mores Skillet by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Peeptinis by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Springtime Rocky Road Blondies by The Crumby Kitchen
- Super Moist Coffee Cake by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Vegan Blood Orange Dark Chocolate Loaf Cake by The Baking Fairy
- White Chocolate Hot Cocoa with Peeps Marshmallows by Our Good Life
- White Chocolate Spring Candy Pops by Family Around the Table
Connect with Blogghetti! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO BLOGGHETTI NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX EVERY WEEK!
Thank you #SpringSweetsWeek Sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Swiss Diamond, Nancy’s Yogurt, Barlean’s, Sprinkle Pop, PEEPS, Melissa’s Produce, and Adams Extracts for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The #SpringSweetsWeek giveaway is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Eight (8) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The #SpringSweetsWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #SpringSweetsWeek posts or entry.