Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes are a quick and simple side dish ready in 20 minutes, perfect with dinner or breakfast.
Some of the items below contain affiliate links; I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. It does not change the price you pay. , I only promote things that I love and think you will love, too.
My family loves potatoes. When I say love, I mean it’s a staple in our house and they aren’t picky in the way potatoes are served. Mashed, baked, oven roasted, french fried, or with a pot roast; it doesn’t matter, they love them. They often ask for these Smashed Roasted Potatoes and I have to make a double batch of them.
I recently got an air fryer but haven’t made too many recipes in it. I have made these delicious Bagels in the air fryer many times though. So it was a no-brainer what I would make next – potatoes. Just so happened that my fellow bloggers and I from #OurFamilyTable are sharing potato recipes today! It’s “All About Potatoes” and nothing else. You’ll get nine delicious potato recipes to try yourself. I already know I’ll be trying them all. Check them out at the end of the post.
Tips for this Recipe:
You can use any type of potatoes you wish. Baby red, gold, or white. Just be sure to keep your cuts the same size so they cook evenly.
Using an air fryer means little to no added oil. Keeping that in mind, this recipe only calls for 1 tablespoon of oil so that the seasonings and cheese will stick to the potatoes. Preheating the air fryer isn’t necessary for this recipe.
Air Fryers, simply put, are compact convection ovens. They circulate hot air around a basket that holds your food.
This recipe is perfect to change up the spices and herbs to what you have on hand. I often add rosemary or thyme to the mix. You could make Cajun roasted potatoes by using a Cajun seasoning. My family also loves Buffalo seasoning on the potatoes. If you love sweet potatoes, then you have to try these amazing Air Fryer Sweet Potato Cubes.
Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
- 3 medium russet potatoes cut into about 1-inch pieces
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 – 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, add the potatoes, olive oil, grated Parmesan, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika. Toss to coat the potatoes with the olive oil and seasonings.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste. I added about 1/s teaspoon freshly grounded pepper and did not add salt. Personal preference.
- Add potatoes in air fryer basket, set to 400 degrees and cook for 20 minutes. After 10 minutes, give the potatoes a stir and a shake. Then when there is about 5 minutes left, shake again.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients onto a baking sheet and toss with (clean) hands or use a spoon to coat with the olive oil and seasoinings. Spread potatoes out in an even layer.
- Bake for 45 minutes, turning the potatoes about every 15 minutes, until golden brown, tender and crispy.
“Blogghetti” is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories and other nutritional values can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.
Some of my favorite “tried and true” items used in this recipe:
All About Potato Recipes
Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes by Blogghetti
Calamares y Patatas + A Pét-Nat by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
Easy Crispy Roasted Potatoes by Everyday Eileen
Irish Colcanonn by Cheese Curd In Paradise
Pizza Style Potato Cakes by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
Potato Lefse by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
Sweet Potato Gnocchi by A Day in the Life on the Farm
We share Recipes From Our Dinner Table! Join our group and share your recipes, too!
While you’re at it, join our Pinterest board, too!
Connect with Blogghetti! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO BLOGGHETTI NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX EVERY WEEK!