It’s that time of the year where I start to get my baking groove on and this chocolate treat is beginning for me. What could be better than to combine a brownie with my favorite chocolate treats, Hershey Kisses! My favorite is the Candy Cane flavored ones. This sweet treat is so simple to make that it will become one of your favorites. Bake a batch up for a last minute treat that your child has forgotten to tell you they need to bring to school. It’s the perfect little dessert to add to the holiday potluck at work or any get together. You can use your favorite boxed brownie mix or from scratch recipe, the results are the same – chocolate goodness!
- 1 Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Brownie mix 13 x 9 Family Box
- 36 unwrapped Hershey Kisses various flavors
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray mini muffin pans with non-stick spray.
- Prepare the brownie mix as directed on back of the box, using the ingredients for chewy brownies.
- Fill muffin cups no more than 2/3 of the way full with the batter.
- Bake in oven for 18-21 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the brownie comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 2 minutes.
- Pressing very lightly, place a Kiss in the mini brownie. Let cool in pan for 10 - 12 minutes. Be careful when removing them from the pan as the candy is softened (melted). Cool completely on a wire rack and store in an airtight container.
Leave a Reply