Welcome to this week’s Tasty Tuesdays’ Link Party!
This week, I decided to feature some amazing recipes for breakfast, or if you prefer breakfast for dinner. I am pretty sure I chose the delicious foods based on my current status – I forgot to eat breakfast and am now starving. We’d love to have you join our little link party and share you best recipes to make us drool.
First up are these Homemade Parmesan Bagels from Gluesticks. It’s easy to make your own bagels with this great recipe. Slather on some butter or homemade jam on them and enjoy.
Who doesn’t like meals that are less than 30 minutes, one cooking vessel, and can be made for any meal of the day? Those are the best recipes, and this Instant Pot Mexican Breakfast Casserole fits all of those requirements. Get the recipe on Cooking with Curls‘ blog. (P.S. the recipe takes 20 minutes, including prep time!)
Next, let’s check out this breakfast-on-the-go recipe from Everyday Healthy Recipes. These Peanut Butter Banana Muffins look so yummy that you’d never know that they are healthier for you than that coffee shop muffin. All kinds of good here.
Lastly, I’m pretty sure these Chocolate Banana Breakfast Bars are going to become my favorite to make. Head over to Life, Love, and Thyme’s site to see why.
Connect with Blogghetti! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO BLOGGHETTI NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX EVERY WEEK!
FREE EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION
Let’s get on with this week’s Tasty Tuesdays’ Link Party!
[clickToTweet tweet=”Calling all #foodbloggers! Got a recipe? Share it with us on #TastyTuesdays #linkparty! #LinkUp #recipes #food #delish #foodies” quote=”Share the love, and tweet about this week’s Tasty Tuesdays’ Link Party! “]
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Tammy from Creative K Kids (Blog)**
**Audrey from That Recipe (Blog)**
**Lisa from Blogghetti (Blog)**
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
Monika Dabrowski says
Thank you so much for featuring my peanut butter muffins! Shared the linky everywhere and followed you on twitter too! Have a good week!