This post is sponsored in conjunction with #SpringSweetsWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to help in the creation of the #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
Spring Rolo Pretzel Bites are perfect the perfect sweet and salty treats. These little pretzel bites are fun to make and perfect for gift-giving or party trays.
Do you love sprinkles? I sure do and if you saw my pantry, you would think I am nuts. I can’t resist cute sprinkles for any holiday or just because reason. If I could get away with it, I’d probably add sprinkles to some dinner entrees. Ha!
We’re deep into #SpringSpringsWeek and I’ve got sprinkles to share with you today. SprinklePop generously sent me some adorable spring sprinkles to use. They are also one of our amazing sponsors for the week. I received three kinds of sprinkles (so fun!): Soberto Sprinkle Mix, Bewitched Sprinke Mix, and Cottontail Confetti Sprinkle Mix.
I decided to use the Cottontail Confetti Sprinkes for these cute Spring Rolo Pretzel Bites and I do think it was a good choice. These sweet and salty candy treats are so fun to make and super easy, too. Grab the kids to help you make them!
Five ingredients and a few minutes in the oven is all it takes for these to be ready to munch on. Beware – they are addictive.
Tips for this Recipe:
Lining your baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper makes for easy cleanup.
Have fun changing the sprinkles to match party themes, holidays, or whatever you like.
The oven times are perfect for most ovens, but every oven is different. If unsure, do a couple pretzel treats to judge the exact times.
Refrigerating the Rolo Pretzel Bites will speed along the hardening of both the Rolos and white chocolate. After this step, you can store them in an airtight container.
You’ve been warned: they are addictive.
[socialrocket-tweet quote=”Get the kids to help make these Spring Rolo Pretzel Bites” tweet=”Spring Rolo Pretzel Bites with Sprinkles are festive, fun, and so good! #candy #rolos #pretzels #whitechocolate #sprinkles #yum “]
Spring Rolo Pretzel Bites with Sprinkles #SpringSweetsWeek
- pretzel squares
- Rolo candies
- white chocolate melting wafers
- SprinklePop Cottontail Confetti Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Line baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Place pretzel squares flat on a prepared baking sheet.
- Place a Rolo candy on top of each pretzel square.
- Bake 3 minutes, or until Rolos are shiny and soft.
- Remove pretzel bites from oven and gently press another pretzel square on top of Rolo candy, sandwiching the it between the two pretzel squares.
- Place a white chocolate melting wafer on top of the each Rolo pretzel bite.
- Place pan back in oven and bake 3 minutes, or until melting wafer is shiny and soft. It will retain its shape.
- Remove Rolo Pretzel Bites from oven and immediately top the white chocolate wafer with a few sprinkles.
- Place baking sheet with Rolo Pretzel Bites on it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. Then remove and store in an airtight container.
“Blogghetti” is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories and other nutritional values can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.
Thursday #SpringSweetsWeek Recipes
- Berry Chia Scones with Lemon Glaze by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Birds Nest Easter Dirt Cups by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Blackberry Lemon Coffee Cake by Our Good Life
- Bunny Cards by The Freshman Cook
- Carrot Cake Macaron by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Chocolate Fruit Pizza by Creative Southern Home
- Cottontail Confetti Krispies by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Creamy Lemon Cheesecake Parfaits by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Easter Chocolate Bark by Sweet Beginnings
- Easter Fudge by Family Around the Table
- Fruit and Yogurt Popsicles by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Fun Spring Meringues by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Lemon Cookie Bars by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Lemon Raspberry Yogurt Parfaits by The Tip Garden
- Meyer Lemon Pudding Cake by House of Nash Eats
- Orange Cupcakes by A Joyfully Mad Kitchen
- Spring Rolo Pretzel Bites with Sprinkles by Blogghetti
- Spring Sugar Cookie Cake by Books n’ Cooks
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes by The Crumby Kitchen
- Strawberry Chocolate Chip Buckwheat Pancakes by Crumb Top Baking
- Sugar Cookie Dough Frosting by Cooking With Carlee
- Vegan Banana Split Cake by The Baking Fairy
- White Chocolate Funfetti Brownies by Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats
- Yogurt Panna Cotta with Berry Coulis by Cookaholic Wife
Connect with Blogghetti! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO BLOGGHETTI NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX EVERY WEEK!
Disclaimer: Thank you #SpringSweetsWeek Sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Swiss Diamond, Nancy’s Yogurt, Barlean’s, Sprinkle Pop, PEEPS, Melissa’s Produce, and Adams Extracts for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #SpringSweetsWeek posts or entry.