Sweet treats from last week’s Tasty Tuesdays have me so ready for Spring and of course, Easter. Whether it’s baking up batch of cute brownie bunnies or enjoying the season’s fresh fruits in a delicious tart, I’m in!
Let’s take a look at four of my picks – or rather what I’m currently craving! Then check out what’s being shared this week on the link party. I bet you’ll find some new recipes to make for Easter dinner and dessert, or any day of the week!
Strawberries are one of my favorite fruits and this Strawberry Tart from Poinsettia Drive looks so fresh and tasty.
How cute are these Homemade Brownie Easter Bunnies from Home Cooking Memories?
Lemon Pound Cake Muffins from Simply Stacie would make the perfect breakfast with coffee or a sweet afternoon snack.
Have you ever made Muddy Buddies? Make a batch of this Bunny Tail Easter Muddy Buddies from Embellishmints and add it to the kids’ Easter baskets or enjoy it while while binge watching Netflix.
Now, let’s get on with this week’s party!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Time for #TastyTuesdays link party! Share your recipes! #linkparty #linkup #recipes ” quote=”Time for #TastyTuesdays link party! Share your recipes! “]