Welcome to this week’s Tasty Tuesdays’ Link Party where we are dishing the best recipes. Each week, food bloggers link up their very best and tasty recipes and we want you to join us! If you’re a food blogger, share your delicious recipes on the link party. Not a blogger? No worries, this party is for you, too. Why? Because, here you can find tasty dishes to add to your menus.
This week it’s all about Christmas Sweets and I’ve found four that I’m ready to make!
Mexican Chocolate Chip Crinkle Cookies from Faith, Hope, Love, and Luck
Peppermint Sugar Cubes from Busy Being Jennifer
Chocolate Almond Cream Cheese Air Fried Wontons from Sparkle Living
No-Chill Gingerbread Cookies from Food Meanderings
#ChristmasSweetsWeek is here
Check out the great recipes each day here on the blog and be sure to enter the awesome giveaway. You can find out more about it in Monday’s post here.
Swiss Diamond Cookware & Knives
$300 Amazon Gift Card
Farberware Glide Cookware Set
Kindle Fire HD 10
Boston Family Entertainment Package
Hamilton Beach Air Fryer
Goliath Games for Kids
Crafting Prize Pack from Plaid
$100 Usborne Books and More
California Fig Care Package
Let’s get the party started!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Tammy from Creative K Kids (Blog)**
**Audrey from That Recipe (Blog)**
**Lisa from Blogghetti (Blog)**
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.
[click_to_tweet tweet=”#TastyTuesdays Link Party is live! #Foodbloggers link up your delicious recipes! #food #recipes #foodies #linkparty #linkup #linky” quote=”Let others know about this week’s Tasty Tuesdays’ Link Party!”]
ES Ivy says
Lots of good Christmas recipe ideas! Thanks for hosting!
Thank you for hosting the party. Enjoy your week.
Colleen - Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck says
Thanks so much for sharing my Mexican Chocolate Chip Crinkle Cookies this week! A great little Christmas surprise!