This week for Tasty Tuesdays’ Link Party, I’m sharing my 20 Favorite Easter Brunch Recipes. It’s a wrap-up of #EasterBrunchWeek and there were so many delicious recipes, it was hard to pick just a few. I hope you were able to follow along on social media with the event and also grabbed new dishes to make.
I can’t wait to try these and many more for our meals, whether it’s brunch or breakfast for dinner! Which ones are your favorite? Let me know in the comments! The giveaway is still open, so get those entries in! You could be the winner of a prize package valued at $200 from our marvelous sponsors. Enter and read about the sponsors HERE.
Don’t forget to check out the links for this week on Tasty Tuesdays, and link up your great FOOD recipes with us!
20 Favorite #EasterBrunchRecipes
Ham and Cheese Croissants from Juggling Act Mama
Monte Cristo Cups from Cheese Curd in Paradise
Deviled Egg Crostini from Blogghetti
Croque Madame Breakfast Lasagna from Cooking with Carlee
Waffle Iron Stuffed Pizza from Life Current
Easy Cheesy Sausage and Egg Casserole from Everyday Eileen
Double Chocolate Fudge Cake from Family Around the Table
Easy Huevos Rancheros from Bowl Me Over
Strawberry Hibiscus Iced Tea from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
Cheddar and Fresh Tomato Pizza from Jonesin’ For Taste
Sausage Biscuit Dippers with Gravy from Blogghetti
Pretty in Pink Easter Egg Fruit Pizza Dessert from Walking on Sunshine
Orange Creamsicle Mimosas from Who Needs a Cape
Puffles – Puff Pastry Waffles from An Affair from the Heart
Puff Pastry Croque Madame with Avocado from Doodlecrafts
Strawberry Milkshake Waffles from Mandatory Mooch
Easter Egg in Hole from For the Love of Food
Spanish Sangria Small Batch from The Foodie Affair
German Apple Strudel from Frugal-n-Fit
Vegan Carrot Cake Cinnamon Rolls from The Baking Fairy
There you have it! So, what’s your favorite? I can’t even decide so I’m just going to make them all! Now, on to the PARTY!
Let’s get the party started!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.