Tasty Tuesdays’ Link Party is here for the week! This week it’s all about muffins and one yummy shake. Three different kinds of muffins to make breakfast a snap, or your snack time sweet. Then there’s a shake that will have peanut butter lovers swooning over. Check them out and then find new favorites to try from this week’s link up.
Welcome to this week’s Tasty Tuesdays’ Link Party where we are dishing up the best recipes. Each week, food bloggers link up their very best and tasty recipes and we want you to join us! If you’re a food blogger, share your delicious recipes on the link party. Not a blogger? No worries, this party is for you, too. Why? Because, here you can find tasty dishes to add to your menus.
My features for the week:
Simple ingredients and real pumpkin go into these Easy Pumpkin Muffins from Organized Island. If I were to give you a tip about this recipe, it would be to make a double batch. They look so good!
Ya’ll, this recipe from The Black Peppercorn got my attention – Chocolate Chip Leftover Oatmeal Muffins. I’m going to confess that my first thought was “who the heck has leftover chocolate chips” – yes, I went immediately to chocolate. You’ll have to check this one out to find what Steve used that was “leftover” – genius!
I can’t even tell you how much I love this apple muffin recipe from Delightful E Made. First, apples. Second, healthy and finally, apples. I love apples in baked goods. Check out her healthy Apple Muffins, you won’t be sorry.
Now, for that shake. Peanut Butter Milkshake. I don’t know that I have to say more, but I will. This shake would make a delicious after dinner dessert and it’s so easy to me using Simply Blended Smoothie’s recipe. Don’t forgot that peanut butter drizzle (swooning).
Let’s get the party started!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Tammy from Creative K Kids (Blog)**
**Audrey from That Recipe (Blog)**
**Lisa from Blogghetti (Blog)**
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
[insert square collage of features]
Thank you Lisa, oh how I wish I had a muffin to munch on this morning!
Thank you as always for the party and thanks for featuring my muffins! You made my day!
Thanks for the party again this week!