This Easy Cheesecake Fruit Dip is one of the best fruit dips you will ever make and serve. Only four ingredients are used and less than five minutes to make.
My last recipe for #BBQWeek is an easy, delicious, and addicting fruit dip. It only has four ingredients and comes together in five minutes! Perfect recipe to make last minute to take to a weekend cookout or that backyard BBQ. Grab a tray, fill it with fruit, graham crackers, pretzels, and add this cheesecake fruit dip. Done. Easy peasy appetizer or dessert to take.
Be sure to check out the recipes linked up today after the fruit dip recipe.
How to make this Easy Cheesecake Fruit Dip
Grab a bowl and a handheld mixer to whip up this quick dip.
To the bowl, add softened cream cheese, a small box of instant cheesecake pudding, 8 ounces of vanilla yogurt, and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract. The extract is optional but it adds just even more flavor.
Whip it all together until it’s creamy. Spoon into a serving bowl and serve with fruit, graham crackers, and pretzels.
[socialrocket-tweet quote=”Bring an easy sweet treat to your next summer get-together” tweet=”This Easy Cheesecake Fruit Dip is one of the best fruit dips you will ever make and serve. Only four ingredients are used and less than five minutes to make. #fruit #dip #cheesecake #4ingredients #bbqweek” style_id=”default”]
Easy Cheesecake Fruit Dip
- 4 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 pkg instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 8 oz container of vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, optional
- In a medium bowl, mix together (with a handheld mixer) all ingredients until smooth and creamy. Spoon into serving bowl and serve with fruit, graham crackers, and pretzels.
“Blogghetti” is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories and other nutritional values can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.
Friday #BBQWeek Recipes
- Bruschetta Salsa by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Chocolate Chip M&M Bars by Family Around the Table
- DIY Gia Russa Pasta Salad by Palatable Pastime
- Easy Cheesecake Fruit Dip by Blogghetti
- Grilled Chipotle Ranch Burgers by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Mississippi Mud Cookie Cups by The Spiffy Cookie
- Peach Bourbon Tea by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- S’mores Bar by The Freshman Cook
- Strawberry Cupcakes with Strawberry Buttercream by Sweet Beginnings
Connect with Blogghetti! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO BLOGGHETTI NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX EVERY WEEK!