I’m in love with this Peach-Mango Smoothie. Sometimes the simple things can be so good such as smoothies. So simple to make, full of natural goodness and healthy. Being super busy with all of my classes I love that I can whip up a pitcher of smoothies to drink while studying or take with me as I head to class. They are so easy to make! Smoothies are so versatile with what you can put in them, really you can’t go wrong here. Fruit, yogurt, and a liquid. You can even get brave and add kale or spinach, I have not gotten that brave yet. One day. Maybe.
- This will make enough for 2-3 servings
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup vanilla or plain lowfat yogurt
- 1 banana broken into pieces
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup frozen peach slices
- In blender place the ingredients in the order listed (liquids first) and then blend till smooth and creamy.
- Pour, add a straw and enjoy!