Cranberry Pecan Oatmeal Cookies are jammed pack with flavor, soft, and chewy. They’ll quickly become a favorite any time of the year.
I received complimentary product from sponsor companies to aid in the creation of the #ChristmasCookies Week recipes. All opinions are mine alone. #ad #sponsored
It’s the last day of #ChristmasCookies week where more than 25 bloggers are sharing cookie recipes perfect for your holiday celebrations. Hosted by Ellen from Family Around the Table, Christie from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures and Heather from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks, we invite you to not only check out the recipes but enter the amazing giveaway. Follow the hashtag so you don’t miss a single one of them. There will also be a list at the end of the posts with links to that day’s recipes links.
We are fortunate to have very generous sponsors, too. The sponsors sent us products to use in creating our cookie recipes and will also be providing a fabulous giveaway this week. Be sure to check out the products and enter the giveaway, too.
Here’s what I shared this week:
White Chocolate Cranberry Crinkle Cook
Italian Christmas Cookies
Candy Cane Cookies
Today, I have a most delicious cookie recipe for you. I took my husband’s favorite oatmeal raisin cookie recipe and made it even better by replacing the raisins with cranberries and adding pecans and white chocolate chips. I’m already wanting to make them again. If you like oatmeal cookies, you may want to also try these Oatmeal Maple Cream Pie cookies.
For this recipe I used an Anolon baking sheet which is non-stick and has those wonderful silicone grip handles. I just love their products. You most definitely do not have to spray the pans with non-stick and I usually don’t. This particular day I was baking several dozen cookies and I wanted to be sure this batch didn’t stick.
I also used the best pecans ever from Millican Pecan Company, and that’s saying a lot since I live in Georgia where the pecans are pretty darn good.
How to Make Cranberry Pecan Oatmeal Cookies
Start by gathering all of your ingredients so that you are prepared. Then grab a medium bowl to combine your dry ingredients: 1 1/2 cups flour, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/2 teaspoon salt. Set aside.
Next, in a small bowl, combine 1 cup craisin, 1 cup chopped pecans, and 1 cup white chocolate chips. Set aside.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together 1 cup softened butter (2 sticks), 1 cup brown sugar, and 1/2 cup white sugar. Add in two eggs and one teaspoon vanilla, mix well.
Slowly add in the flour mixture and combine after each addition. Add in 3 cups uncooked oats and mix well. Then, by hand, stir in the cranberry, pecan, and white chocolate mixture.
Using a 1 tablespoon cookie scoop, place cough dough onto baking sheet.
Bake for 10 – 12 minutes or until cookies are golden brown around the edges and on bottom. Remove from oven and allow to cool on pan for a minute or two, before placing them on a wire rack to cool completely.
Cranberry Pecan Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups uncooked oats
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Start by gathering all of your ingredients so that you are prepared. Then grab a medium bowl to combine your dry ingredients: 1 1/2 cups flour, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/2 teaspoon salt. Set aside.
- Next, in a small bowl, combine 1 cup craisin, 1 cup chopped pecans, and 1 cup white chocolate chips. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together 1 cup softened butter (2 sticks), 1 cup brown sugar, and 1/2 cup white sugar. Add in two eggs and one teaspoon vanilla, mix well.
- Slowly add in the flour mixture and combine after each addition.
- Add in 3 cups uncooked oats and mix well. Then, by hand, stir in the cranberry, pecan, and white chocolate mixture.
- Using a 1 tablespoon cookie scoop, place cough dough onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until cookies are golden brown around the edges and on bottom. Remove from oven and allow to cool on pan for a minute or two, before placing them on a wire rack to cool completely.
Other Christmas Cookie Recipes You May Enjoy
Soft Frosted Banana Nut Bread Cookies
Buckeye Thumbprint Cookies
Soft Gingerbread with White Chocolate Chips
#ChristmasCookies Week Giveaway Details
Prize 1: Tower of Treats from Millican Pecan Company
Originally founded as the West Texas Pecan Nursery in the late 1800’s, Millican Pecan is now in 5th generation ownership. Located in San Saba, TX, the family continues the tradition of pecan farming while also branching the business into the online world. The family also enjoys educating people about pecans. One winner will receive The Tower of Treats Gift Tins. The tower includes 3 decorative gift tins stacked on top of each other. The bottom tin includes our 2 lb. Chocolate Pecan Sampler, the middle tin is our Flavored Pecan Sampler and the top tin is an 8 oz. tin of Milk Chocolate Caramillicans (similar to Turtles). An $80 value.
Prize 2: An Assortment of Flavored Extracts from Adams Extract and Spices
In January 2013, Adams, one of the oldest continuously operated companies in Texas and one of oldest spice and extract companies in the United States, celebrated its 125th birthday and was awarded the Texas Treasure Business Award, an award sponsored by State Bill 920 that recognizes the accomplishments of Texas businesses that have provided employment opportunities and support to the state’s economy for at least 50 years and pays tribute to the state’s well-established businesses and their exceptional historical contributions toward the state’s economic growth and prosperity.
Today, Adams proudly manufactures and markets under several Adams Brand banners, including Adams Best®, Adams Extract®, Adams® Seasoning & Spice, Adams Reserve®, Flavor King™, Pantry Basics™, Sear-n-Crust®, ClearVan™, Carniceria®, Cocina del Rey®, Naturals™, and Urban Canner™ along with the Adams Frozen Skillet Desserts and Adams Premium Ice Cream lines. In addition, Adams is proud to manufacture for some of the nations most respected Private Label Brands as well as other legacy Regional Seasoning Brands and is used to flavor many commercially produced food products around the nation.
Prize 3: A Set of Baking Pans from Anolon
Established in the 1950’s, Meyer Manufacturing started by making and selling flashlights. In 1971 they started their journey into selling cookware. By 1986 they released the world’s first hard-anodized nonstick cookware which revolutionized the world of home cooking. Their nonstick surface didn’t flake or scratch easily.
Today they sell bakeware with nonstick interior and exterior made with a special sapphire-reinforced blend that is triple coated. NOTE: Color may vary from the photo above.
Prize 4: An Assorted Baking Box from Sweets & Treats
Make Sweets & Treats your one-stop shop for all your holiday sprinkle needs. In addition to fun, festive and colorful sprinkles, Sweets & Treats offers cupcake liners, edible glitters, sugars, and more.
Founded in 2010 by Shannon Harvey out of an industry need for bold, bright cupcake liners and baking supplies that are the life of the party! Based in Louisiana, Sweets & Treats is a designer cupcake liner manufacturer and party supply company that creates exclusive greaseproof cupcake liners, sprinkles, sprinkle mixes, paper straws, and other baking supplies.
Four (4) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. Bloggers are not responsible for prize fulfillment. Winners have 24 hours to respond once notified by email, or they forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be chosen. The #ChristmasCookies bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members living in the household cannot enter or win the giveaway. Entries will be verified. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Giveaway open to US Residents only who are 18 years of age or older to enter giveaway. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #ChristmasCookies posts or entry.
Enter to Win
Friday Christmas Cookie Recipes
Don’t miss one delicious cookie recipe! Follow along on Pinterest.
- Chocolate Bonbon Cookies by That Recipe
- Chocolate Caramel Shortbread Cookies by West Via Midwest
- Chocolate Espresso Icebox Cookies by Leftovers Then Breakfast
- Chocolate-Dipped Orange Logs by Eat Move Make
- Christmas Magic Bars by Devour Dinner
- Christmas Monster Cookies by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Cranberry Pecan Oatmeal Cookies by Blogghetti
- Frosted Eggnog Cookie Bars by Family Around the Table
- Grinch Heart Thumbprint Cookies by The Spiffy Cookie
- Holiday Everything Cookies by Frugal & Fit
- Honey Walnut Cookies by Books n’ Cooks
- Kahlua Mudslide Cookies by Daily Dish Recipes
- Lavender Snickerdoodles by Palatable Pastime
- Linzer Cookies by Lemon Blossoms
- Little Monster Cookie Bites by Jersey Girl Cooks
- Maple Sugar Cookies by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Mocha Chocolate Chunk Cookies by Making Miracles
- Mocha Sandies by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Pecan Pie Cookies by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Peppermint Bark Surprise Cookies by Our Sutton Place
- Pinwheel Cookies by Simply Inspired Meals
- Poppy Seed Shortbread by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Sadie’s Double Pecan Butter Cookies by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Small Batch Pecan Fingers by Art of Natural Living
- Soft & Chewy Molasses Cookies by Sweet Beginnings
- Spiced Holiday Cutouts by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Toasted Pecan Snowball Cookie Recipe by Swirls of Flavor
- White Chocolate Dipped Ginger Molasses Cookies by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
Connect with Blogghetti! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO BLOGGHETTI NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX EVERY WEEK!
FREE EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION
Wendy Klik says
I’ve got a loaf of cranberry pecan bread in the oven right now so I have an idea how wonderful your house smelled as these cookies were baking. They look so very good.
Cranberries and white chocolate were a wonderful addition to these cookies! They sound delicious.
Cranberry cookies are always a hit here and adding pecans is winning!
Cranberries and pecans make a great combo for Christmas cookies!
Jolene Martinelli says
Those Anolon sheets are the best! And I do believe fruit and oats make these a perfectly acceptable breakfast 😉
Inger @ Art of Natural Liivng says
Yum! With all the healthy add-ins, can I count these as health food?
Jennifer Stewart says
These are packed with so many delicious flavors and are a perfect Holiday treat.
So much flavor packed into these cookies. I would devour that plate! The pecans and cranberries are two of my fave flavors.
So much flavor and texture in these cookies! I can’t wait to make them.