These White Chocolate Cranberry Crinkle Cookies will add a festive look to your holiday cookie trays. The cookies are soft and chewy and are decked out for Christmas with white chocolate chips and cranberries.
It’s time for #ChristmasCookies week where more than 25 bloggers are sharing cookie recipes perfect for your holiday celebrations. Hosted by Ellen from Family Around the Table, Christie from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures and Heather from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks, we invite you to not only check out the recipes but enter the amazing giveaway. Follow the hashtag so you don’t miss a single one of them. There will also be a list at the end of the posts with links to that day’s recipes links.
We are fortunate to have very generous sponsors, too. The sponsors sent us products to use in creating our cookie recipes and will also be providing a fabulous giveaway this week. Be sure to check out the products and enter the giveaway, too.
For this recipe, I used Anolon’s cookie sheet with silicone grips which is an amazing baking pan. Nonstick and the bronze color is so pretty. I also used just about the best vanilla extract ever, from Adams Best. It gives these cookies such a wonderful vanilla flavor without being too strong.
How to Make White Chocolate Cranberry Crinkle Cookies
A few of my crinkle cookie recipes take a shortcut by using a boxed cake mix; however, this recipe is from scratch and is just as easy to make.
Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat if you’re not using a nonstick pan like the one from Anolon. I sprayed mine with nonstick spray but it is not necessary. The reason I used it was because I had been baking several types of cookies all day and wanted to be sure these didn’t stick.
Next, add your dry ingredients (flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder) in a bowl and whisk to combine, set aside. Grab a large bowl and whisk the melted butter, sugar, and softened cream cheese until smooth.
Add in the egg and heavy cream, whisk well again.
Gradually add in the dry ingredients and mix with wooden spoon until combined.
Fold in the cranberries and white chocolate chips.
Using a one tablespoon cookie scoop, roll dough into one inch balls and roll into powdered sugar.
Place dough balls onto baking sheet, two inches apart.
Bake 12-13 minutes. Allow to cool on baking sheet for a minute or two before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
White Chocolate Cranberry Crinkle Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon half and half cream
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat if you're not using a nonstick pan like the one from Anolon. I sprayed mine with nonstick spray but it is not necessary. The reason I used it was because I had been baking several types of cookies all day and wanted to be sure these didn't stick.
- Next, add your dry ingredients (flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder) in a bowl and whisk to combine, set aside.
- Grab a large bowl and whisk the melted butter, sugar, and softened cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in the egg and heavy cream, whisk well again.
- Gradually add in the dry ingredients and mix with wooden spoon until combined.
- Fold in the cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Using a one tablespoon cookie scoop, roll dough into one inch balls and roll into powdered sugar.
- Place dough balls onto baking sheet, two inches apart.
- Bake 12-13 minutes. Allow to cool on baking sheet for a minute or two before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
Other Christmas Cookie Recipes You May Enjoy
#ChristmasCookies Week Giveaway Details
Prize 1: Tower of Treats from Millican Pecan Company
Originally founded as the West Texas Pecan Nursery in the late 1800’s, Millican Pecan is now in 5th generation ownership. Located in San Saba, TX, the family continues the tradition of pecan farming while also branching the business into the online world. The family also enjoys educating people about pecans. One winner will receive The Tower of Treats Gift Tins. The tower includes 3 decorative gift tins stacked on top of each other. The bottom tin includes our 2 lb. Chocolate Pecan Sampler, the middle tin is our Flavored Pecan Sampler and the top tin is an 8 oz. tin of Milk Chocolate Caramillicans (similar to Turtles). An $80 value.
Prize 2: An Assortment of Flavored Extracts from Adams Extract and Spices
In January 2013, Adams, one of the oldest continuously operated companies in Texas and one of oldest spice and extract companies in the United States, celebrated its 125th birthday and was awarded the Texas Treasure Business Award, an award sponsored by State Bill 920 that recognizes the accomplishments of Texas businesses that have provided employment opportunities and support to the state’s economy for at least 50 years and pays tribute to the state’s well-established businesses and their exceptional historical contributions toward the state’s economic growth and prosperity.
Today, Adams proudly manufactures and markets under several Adams Brand banners, including Adams Best®, Adams Extract®, Adams® Seasoning & Spice, Adams Reserve®, Flavor King™, Pantry Basics™, Sear-n-Crust®, ClearVan™, Carniceria®, Cocina del Rey®, Naturals™, and Urban Canner™ along with the Adams Frozen Skillet Desserts and Adams Premium Ice Cream lines. In addition, Adams is proud to manufacture for some of the nations most respected Private Label Brands as well as other legacy Regional Seasoning Brands and is used to flavor many commercially produced food products around the nation.
Prize 3: A Set of Baking Pans from Anolon
Established in the 1950’s, Meyer Manufacturing started by making and selling flashlights. In 1971 they started their journey into selling cookware. By 1986 they released the world’s first hard-anodized nonstick cookware which revolutionized the world of home cooking. Their nonstick surface didn’t flake or scratch easily.
Today they sell bakeware with nonstick interior and exterior made with a special sapphire-reinforced blend that is triple coated. NOTE: Color may vary from the photo above.
Make Sweets & Treats your one-stop shop for all your holiday sprinkle needs. In addition to fun, festive and colorful sprinkles, Sweets & Treats offers cupcake liners, edible glitters, sugars, and more.
Founded in 2010 by Shannon Harvey out of an industry need for bold, bright cupcake liners and baking supplies that are the life of the party! Based in Louisiana, Sweets & Treats is a designer cupcake liner manufacturer and party supply company that creates exclusive greaseproof cupcake liners, sprinkles, sprinkle mixes, paper straws, and other baking supplies.
Four (4) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. Bloggers are not responsible for prize fulfillment. Winners have 24 hours to respond once notified by email, or they forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be chosen. The #ChristmasCookies bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members living in the household cannot enter or win the giveaway. Entries will be verified. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Giveaway open to US Residents only who are 18 years of age or older to enter giveaway. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #ChristmasCookies posts or entry.
Enter to Win
Monday Christmas Cookie Recipes
Don’t miss one delicious cookie recipe! Follow along on Pinterest.
- Amaretti Snowball Cookies by Our Sutton Place
- Bourbon Pecan Snowballs by Leftovers Then Breakfast
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Cappuccino Crinkles by West Via Midwest
- Cherry Garlands by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Chocolate Peppermint Kiss Cookies by Books n’ Cooks
- Chocolate Sugar Kisses by An Affair from the Heart
- Christmas Confetti Amaretti Cookies by The Spiffy Cookie
- Christmas Mouse Shortbread Cookies by Palatable Pastime
- Christmas Pinwheel Cookies by Lemon Blossoms
- Cinnamon Chip Holiday Spice Cake Mix Cookies by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Cinnamon Pecan Snickerdoodles by Daily Dish Recipes
- Classic Butter Spritz Cookies by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Gluten Free Gingerbread Cookies by Frugal & Fit
- Hermit Cookies by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Honey Spice Oatmeal Cookies by Family Around the Table
- Melting Snowman Cookies by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Pecan Brown Sugar Cookies by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Pecan Pie Bars by Eat Move Make
- Pecan Pie Cookies by Art of Natural Living
- Peppermint Chocolate Cookies by Swirls of Flavor
- Peppermint Kiss Cookies by Devour Dinner
- Peppermint Patty Cookies by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Peppermint Shortbread Cookies by Simply Inspired Meals
- Raspberry Jam Cookies by Making Miracles
- Reindeer Cookies by Sweet Beginnings
- Soft Sugar Cookies with Sprinkles by Jersey Girl Cooks
- Toffee Bars by That Recipe
- White Chocolate Cranberry Crinkle Cookies by Blogghetti
Connect with Blogghetti! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO BLOGGHETTI NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX EVERY WEEK!