- 1 9- oz. box graham cracker crumbs or about 2 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1 1/4 cups frozen raspberries thawed
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 8- oz. packages cream cheese room temperature
- 2 large eggs plus 2 large yolks
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 ounces white chocolate melted and cooled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine the graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter and mix until crumbs are evenly moistened.
- Pour crumbs into a 9-inch square baking pan, and use your fingers to press into an even layer over bottom and about 1/2 inch up sides of pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes, until firm. Do not over bake. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely.
- Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees.
- Combine raspberries and 1 tbsp. sugar in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a bowl; discarding the solid parts.
- Using an electric mixer at medium speed, beat cream cheese and remaining 1/4 cup plus 1 tbsp. sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs and yolks one at a time, beating briefly after each addition.
- Add flour and vanilla and mix just until combined.
- Fold in white chocolate. **Be sure the white chocolate is cool or you'll have lumps in your cheesecake as the chocolate will harden.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over cooled crust, spreading evenly.
- Drop spoonfuls of raspberry puree on top and using a toothpick, drag raspberry puree through cheesecake to create a marbled effect. Be careful to not drag into crust.
- Bake until edges are pale golden and cheesecake is just set in center, 1 hour and 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let cool completely on a wire rack, then cover and refrigerate until fully chilled, at least 2 hours.
- Cut with a heart cookie cutter or cut into bars and serve. ** I found it was easier to cut the cheesecake out if the cookie cutter was chilled in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
Connect with Blogghetti! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO BLOGGHETTI NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX EVERY WEEK!