Easy Chocolate Crinkle Cake Mix Cookies with just 4 ingredients are such a delicious cookie recipe. Whip up a batch in no time whenever you are craving cookies.
This is my last recipe of the week for #Choctoberfest and it’s the easiest cookie recipe ever. If you’ve missed any of my recipes this week, here are the links. Tuesday were these yummy German Chocolate Brownies, Wednesday, decadent Chocolate Caramel Pecan Turtle Biscotti, and finally today, Chocolate Crinkle Cake Mix Cookies.
All this week some talented food bloggers and I are sharing dozens of milk, dark, and white chocolate dishes for this year’s virtual event. Not to mention a fabulous giveaway of a KitchenAid stand mixer! I love mine and have no idea what I would do without it.
Follow #Choctoberfest on Social Media
Be sure to use the #Choctoberfest hashtag on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to follow along, and check out any of the blogs participating this year for even more chocolate goodness. You can also check out our #Choctoberfest Pinterest board, where we post chocolate recipes all year long.
Don’t forget to check out the recipes linked up today at the bottom of this post! Deliciousness awaits!
The Giveaway Details
One lucky winner will receive a KitchenAid mixer – or if you already have a mixer you can instead opt to receive a KitchenAid gift card to purchase your choice of attachments or other kitchen tools. To enter, simply follow the directions here:
The fine print: Open worldwide to entrants who are 18+ (except where prohibited). Winner will receive a KitchenAid Classic Series 4.5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer or the equivalent in a gift card. Giveaway ends on October 16 at 11:59 PM Eastern. This giveaway is not sponsored by KitchenAid, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, or any other third party sites. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary. See terms & conditions for more information.
Check any of these blogs throughout the week for delicious chocolate recipes!
- Allison, Jess, and Sharon from Triple Chocolate Kitchen (#Choctoberfest organizers!)
- Karen from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Susan from The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Rebekah from Making Miracles
- Coleen from The Redhead Baker
- Marcelle from A Little Fish in the Kitchen
- Dorothy from Shockingly Delicious
- Stephanie from Long Distance Baking
- Lisa from Blogghetti
- Linda from 2 Cookin Mamas
- Erin from The Spiffy Cookie
- Audrey from That Recipe
- Maria from Living Ideas
- Kate from Kate’s Recipe Box
- Terri from Our Good Life
- Sarah from Sarah Cooks the Books
- Sue from Palatable Pastime
- April from Veggies First Then Dessert
- Wendy from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Kelley from Simply Inspired Meals
- Iris from A Fork on the Road
- Teri from The Freshman Cook
- Ashley from My Southern Sweet Tooth
- Heather from Join Us, Pull up a Chair
- Angela from Bake It With Love
- Dedra from Queenslee Appétit
How to Make Chocolate Crinkle Cake Mix Cookies
Cake mix cookies are the easiest to make and the options are many with all of the cake mixes out there. You only need 4 ingredients and you probably have them all in your pantry. For these Chocolate Crinkle cookies you need a chocolate cake mix, oil, eggs, and powdered sugar.
You will not be following the directions on the cake mix box. In a medium bowl, combine the cake mix ( 2 eggs, and 1/2 cup canola oil. The dough will be sticky and thick. Refrigerate for one hour.
Once the dough is chilled, scoop tablespoon sized balls and roll them in powdered sugar, coating the dough balls well. Place on silicone lined baking sheet.
Bake for 9-10 minutes, or until done. Dust with a little more powdered sugar if, desired. Enjoy!
Easy Chocolate Crinkle Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 box (15.25 oz) Chocolate Fudge Cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- You will not be following the directions on the cake mix box. In a medium bowl, combine the cake mix (15.25 oz. box), 2 eggs, and 1/2 cup canola oil. The dough will be sticky and thick. Refrigerate for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat (or spray baking sheet with nonstick spray)
- Once the dough is chilled, scoop tablespoon sized balls and roll them in powdered sugar, coating the dough balls well. Place on silicone lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes, or until done. Dust with a little more powdered sugar if, desired. Enjoy!
Friday’s #Choctoberfest Recipes
Connect with Blogghetti! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO BLOGGHETTI NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX EVERY WEEK!