Celebrate the summer with this Fresh Fruit Salad that is coated with a delicious Honey Lime Dressing. This cool, sweet, and refreshing salad is summer in a bowl!
Summer fruits are an obsession with me. I love the colors, the freshness, and the sweet tastes of them. There is nothing better than eating them right from the containers or if you’re fortunate enough to have a green thumb, right from the fruit plant itself. I do not have a green thumb; therefore, I rely on my local farmer’s market to feed my obsession.
Most of the time, I have eaten the fruit, used them in smoothies, or froze them for future use before I can even think about making a fruit salad.
Recently, I went overboard with the amount of fruit I purchased at the farmer’s market and after gorging on more than my share, I decided to make this simple and delicious Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Dressing. Ya’ll, it’s out-of-this-world. It’s full of freshness and flavor. Why did I wait so long to do this? You’ve got to try this!
Fresh Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Dressing
- 1 lb fresh strawberries quartered
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 15 oz can mandarin oranges in juice, drained well
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups blackberries
Honey Lime Dressing
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tsp lime zest zest of 2 medium limes
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- **The Dressing is best over the fruit salad when poured and tossed just before serving.
- Add all fruit to a large mixing bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together they honey, lime zest and lime juice. Pour over fruit just before serving and toss to evenly coat.
“Blogghetti” is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories and other nutritional values can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.