These Keto Everything Bagel Cheese Crisps are an easy healthy snack that is perfect for those on a low-carb diet – or not! Three cheeses and that perfect blend of seasonings are a winner in this quick recipe.
Have you tried everything bagel seasoning on more than a bagel? Oh my! Yes, you should. It makes a great seasoning on so many foods. Add it in your panko bread crumbs and coat chicken tenders with it before baking. Top salads, pasta, veggies, and more with it. Before baking biscuits, brush them with melted butter and top with everything bagel seasoning and bake – so good.
I make these Parmesan Cheese Crisps often to snack on as they are a low carb treat, so I only thought it fitting to make them again using the everything bagel seasoning. They did not disappoint.
Just 4 Ingredients!
This recipe is keto friendly, easy to make, and turn out so thin and crispy that you won’t even miss chips. They are crunchy, crispy, salty, savory, and flavorful – perfect snack that you need. With only 4 ingredients, you can make these anytime the craving hits.
June 4 is National Cheese Day, another great reason to make these homemade cheese crisps. Cheese is also #OurFamilyTable’s theme today. That means you’ll get this recipe plus MORE cheesy ones to enjoy.
Not a fan of Everything Bagel seasoning? Try using ranch or taco seasoning. Italian seasoning works wonderfully, too. Check out this link for more ways to make these cheesy low carb chips.
- Parmesan cheese
- sharp cheddar cheese
- mozzarella cheese
- everything bagel seasoning
Use parchment paper on your large baking sheet. The cheese will not stick the to the parchment paper, but will stick to your baking tray. No need to spray the paper as there is oil in the cheese and you don’t want greasy cheese chips.
Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl. Heap small piles of the cheese mixture (about one tablespoon) onto prepared baking sheet. Bake. Be sure to watch them closely as the cheese melts. The can and will go quickly to burnt if you’re not careful. I like them a nice golden brown.
Allow the cheddar crisps to cool a couple of minutes on the tray before removing to cool and crisp on paper towels.
The paper towel will absorb any grease.
Once the are done, store the keto cheese chips in an airtight container at room temperature (if they last that long) for about a week.
You can use a different variety of cheeses, but I found this one works well. I’ve also used Monterey Jack in place of the mozzarella.
Keto Everything Bagel Cheese Crisps
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the cheeses together in a small bowl with 1/2 tablespoon everything bagel seasoning.
- Place a tablespoon-sized small piles of the shredded cheeses onto the baking sheet. Leave about 2 inches between each as they will spread out while baking.
- Place in the oven for 6-8 minutes, until the edges start to brown. (Be sure to watch them carefully, as they go from almost done to burned quickly.
- Immediately upon removing from oven, sprinkle the cheese crisps with the remaining seasoning.
- Allow the cheese crisp to cool slightly in the pan, about two minutes. Then transfer them to paper towels to get crispy. The paper towel will absorb any moisture/oils from the cheese crisps.
Cheesy Recipes from #OurFamilyTable
- Cheddar Chive Bread from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Cheesy Stuffed Air Fryer Wontons from The Freshman Cook
- Cucumber Tea Sandwiches with Cream Cheese from Art of Natural Living
- Double Cheese Stuffed Crust Taco Pizza from Magical Ingredients
- Keto Everything Bagel Cheese Crisps from Blogghetti
- Malai – Romanian Cheese Filled Cornbread from Pandemonium Noshery
- The Best Triple Flavor Instant Pot Cheesecake: Three Cheesecakes in One from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Welsh Rarebit from That Recipe
Connect with Blogghetti! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #Blogghetti on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured!Enjoy!