These 10 St. Patrick’s Day Desserts are sure to please and are delicious enough to make anyone feel Irish for a day! What’s a holiday without something sweet? The best part about this list is that the recipes are all easy to follow and even a couple that can get the kids in the kitchen with you.
Let’s take a look at these
10 St. Patrick’s Day Desserts
I’m excited to be a part of a new link party, Tasty Tuesdays with some incredible bloggers. This link party has been around for awhile and has amazing bloggers that share food recipes each week for us to drool over and pin so we can make them at a later date. Or, in my case, I go out and get the ingredients and change my menu instantly for the week!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.